Saturday, February 12, 2011

Visiting with Mawmaw

Mawmaw (Mommy's mom) came for a visit this past week. She came down to go with me and Mommy to get my 3 month old pictures taken at Lundies. Daddy really wanted to go, but he had to work. We had to do the pictures in two sessions because I got tired and fussy at the first one, but the second session went great and I even smiled for some of the pictures! Mommy and Daddy have not seen the pictures yet, but hopefully soon! Mommy took some pictures of me and Mawmaw hanging out together!
You are looking at me so I will look at you! What's up Mawmaw!!! I like being up high with you and boy can I see so much more up here!
I'm not use to this sunshine since we have had so much snow this winter. It's kind of bright, but I like it!
Mawmaw is teaching me a new game. She called it 'Ride a little horsey'. I was not sure if I liked it or not since I like being close to whoever is holding me.
I am all layed back looking at my Mommy. She is holding that camera again which she holds ALL the time!
We ended our visit together with good snuggle time and a nap. Thanks Mawmaw for coming to spend time with me and of course Mommy. Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment