Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Visitors

Last Saturday night Cole came over to my house to stay while Uncle Mike and Devyn went to a Father/Daughter dance at Devyn's school. They both got all dressed up and looked so nice! Devyn said she had a blast, but she got blisters on her feet from dancing so much! I only got to snuggle with Cole for a short time because I had to eat while he was here and that usually takes me an hour...I am a slow eater because I like to look around and check everything out.


The very next night Brian and Melissa stopped by my house after their early Valentine's dinner out. I had not seen them in quite a while so I enjoyed my snuggle time with them both. They kept saying how small I was, but that it looked like I was growing! Brian taught Mommy a new way to burp me (he said it worked great for Logan), but Mommy has tried it and it didn't work. I hope to have a play date with their two girls Logan and Austyn soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment