Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl 2011

Me, Mommy, and Daddy went to Meg and Michael's house (they live in our neighborhood) to watch the Super Bowl this year. I had a great time snuggling with all the ladies there!!! They all love me and tell me how cute I am! Daddy dressed me in my football outfit and talked to me about football all day. Apparently he would like for me to play football when I get older, but who knows. The Pittsburgh Steelers played against the Green Bay Packers in this Super Bowl and the packers won 31-25.

Here I am with Meg. Thanks again for allowing us to come and party at your house!

This is my buddy Bensen with his Daddy...aka Rodney. Bensen's Mommy could not make it to the party because she had to work. We missed you Sherry!












This is Meg, Michael, Tyler, Bennett, and Riley. I look forward to playing with them when I get a little bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment