Thursday, February 3, 2011

My first airplane ride

Me, Mommy & Mawmaw took a plane ride from Charlotte to Memphis to visit Mawmaw Deck, Sue-Sue, and all of our cousins a few weeks ago. We all had the best time! Walking through the airport was really cool. I was in the baby Bjorn that Mommy wore and I had LOTS of lights to look at (which is my favorite thing to do right now so I was in heaven)! Once we were on the plane I had to come out of the Bjorn which was ok with me because then I got to snuggle with Mommy and Mawmaw...they took turns with me. As the plane took off from Charlotte (man that was fast) I had my favorite food...milk of course and then I had some more as the plane landed in Memphis! Between my meals I did lots of smiling and cooing at Mommy and Mawmaw. Here are a few pictures and a video from my first plane ride.















This is me and Mommy right before we got on the plane in Charlotte. The other picture is me hanging out on Mawmaw's shoulder. She sang in my ears a lot which I really liked!


Me and Mommy riding on the airplane. I had just had some milk so I was really content!

I love this picture...all layed back with Mommy and Mawmaw. We had such a fun trip together!

No comments:

Post a Comment