Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My second NHL hockey game

Last night me, Mommy, and Daddy went to my 2nd Hurricanes hockey game. We played the New York Rangers, but unfortunately lost. It was a very exciting game though...it went into overtime and then into a shoot out, but those Rangers beat us 3-2. I had such a good time during this game. I was awake the whole first period and smiled a lot at Mommy and Daddy (that was my way of saying thanks for bringing me to the game) and did a bunch of staring at the lights all around me. Lot of strangers (people that I don't know) told Mommy and Daddy how cute I was and could not believe I was 3 1/2 months old! As the 2nd period started I gave up and went to sleep and slept the rest of the game. I was in the baby Bjorn on Mommy's belly so it was nice and warm and snug.

I am checking out all the people around me. I LOVE to "people watch" as Mommy calls it. I stayed like this for most of the 1st period. I am in the Bjorn and holding my head up all by myself! Woooo!!!
Mommy is making funny sounds to make me laugh. I guess she forgot that I can not hear anything she says with these headphones on. That is actually why I am laughing...at Mommy! She is sooooo funny!!!
Here I am cooing at Mommy...she is still making those funny faces! Daddy thinks I am saying "Wooooo" because the Canes are going to score a goal. That is what the fans yell when they score!


What's up Daddy! I have been looking for you the whole game and I finally found you!

No comments:

Post a Comment